[Peace-discuss] From Occupation to "Occupy": The Israelification of American Domestic Security" By Max Blumenthal

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Wed Dec 7 08:52:59 CST 2011

I have been no fan whatsoever of Max Blumenthal.
I am surprised to see Max writing the article, and am glad to see it.

I find this article to be quite accurate and it agrees quite well with
information that some friends and I had gathered,
experienced, televised (live), and videotaped regarding
paramilitarization of the police.
The ADL and similar groups have certainly taken police from Illinois to
Israel for training
and heavily influenced police, law enforcement, and the justice complex.

Occupy! and all citizens should take note of the
militarization of the police as a genuine threat to the people.

It's the same aggressive tactics used against protestors St. Paul (2008
RNC), in Pittsburgh (2009 G20), and
to disperse the Occupy! groups.

freeze!