[Peace-discuss] What's next?...An entire Champaign County Government of Tim Johnson's Cronies?

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Mon Dec 12 20:35:05 CST 2011

Tim Johnson's "crony," Ron Paul, is the only presidential candidate of
either party opposed to the Obama administration's (and Israel's) mad
threats of an attack on Iran.

And Johnson, unlike any of his potential Democratic opponents, has
pledged to vote against any more money for war in the Middle East -
including the administration's potential wars against Iran and Pakistan.