[Peace-discuss] House Vote Today to Approve Iran Sanctions Bill Would Restore Bush "Cooties Doctrine"

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Tue Dec 13 12:02:08 CST 2011

Speaking of fine print, it would be fantastic if we could get Tim
Johnson to vote with the anti-war forces on this. He's been with us on
Iraq and Afghanistan, but not yet on Iran. FCNL has provided a
toll-free number (not NIAC, as I wrote earlier, they are just using
it.)

1-877-429-0678

--
Robert Naiman