[Peace-discuss] House Vote Today to Approve Iran Sanctions Bill Would Restore Bush "Cooties Doctrine"

Stuart Levy salevy at illinois.edu
Tue Dec 13 14:22:05 CST 2011

I spoke yesterday late afternoon with Tim's local and DC offices.  The
local guy hadn't heard of the issue.  The DC person had, didn't know
whether Tim had stated a position on the bill, but suspected that he
would oppose it.  [He asked who was sponsoring it in the House; I didn't
know, but it seems it was Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, in case he asks you
too.]  Only one other person had called about the "Iran threat reduction
act" (feh) yesterday, as far as he knew.  So, lines are open...