[Peace-discuss] Ron Paul...

Anthony Pomonis apomonis at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 20:10:03 CST 2011

If he wins in Iowa there won't be any media alternative:
http://articles.businessinsider.com/2011-12-13/politics/30510889_1_romney-supporters-paul-supporters-newt-gingrich
Moreover, if other GOP candidates continue to behave badly he could very
well be the last one standing...

At the current clip of ethical recidivism within the GOP it is entirely
within the realm of possibility.