[Peace-discuss] hip hop rp comments

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Sat Dec 17 20:20:16 CST 2011

*http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh3BNW2412K43415KG#disqus_thread

The Light Bearer *
RON PAUL 2012 ! fuck you obama fake puppet bitch.
**
origin_al *
Well, I think I'm gonna take my lazy ass out and vote for this cat..
He bet not be bullshittin tho'..

*
*MoneyT09 *
Here is Obama change?
Kill Bin Laden in which he been dead
Lol, Ambush Ghadifi, now plans to invade Iran
so now Russia plus China told the US
if you go to war wit Iran.
We gonna start WW3.
Obama has no power the president is a puppet on strings..

..and he's not 1 of us.

**
Ryan Johnson *
ron paul is a smart guy but people dont want to listen.
At first I was thinking he was just another guy talking out his ass
but do some research and you might learn something .
*

*Dieffe *
Obama 2012

*david kummerow *
Yes, so we can have 4 more years of no hope and no change. Fuck that!
Paul 2012

*Shantay Odonnell-asante *
OBAMA DIDNT CHANGE SHIT
*
*openureyes88*
<http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh3BNW2412K43415KG#>
vote for ron paul or lose ur country.this is real.
this aint obama bsin for the elitists
*
*ParrishFoo*
Indefinite detention bill and a possible Internet Censorship bill. Yeah,
obama really did bring "change"

--
Please Note: If you hit "*REPLY*", your message will be sent to
*everyone* on this mailing list (ronpaul-305 at meetup.com
<mailto:ronpaul-305 at meetup.com>)
This message was sent by E. Wayne Johnson (ewj at pigs.ag) from The
Champaign, IL Ron Paul 2012 Meetup Group
<http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-305/>.
To learn more about E. Wayne Johnson, visit his/her member profile
<http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-305/members/5857245/>
<http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-305/settings/>

Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668 |
support at meetup.com