[Peace-discuss] Ron Paul seems right about this

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Tue Dec 20 10:23:49 CST 2011

Ron Paul: People call me racist because my ‘policies are winning’
‎"...this has been addressed for 20 years and nobody accuses me of
that type of belief or language. I’m a true civil libertarian, and I
think people dig these up when people think that ‘Oh, his economic
policies are winning. His foreign policies are winning. His monetary
policies are winning.’ So, they have to dig these things up that they
really can’t pin on me. But I didn’t write them and those aren’t
my beliefs. So, I sleep well.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/12/20/ron-paul-people-call-me-racist-because-my-policies-are-winning/