[Peace-discuss] Murderer's megalomania

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Tue Dec 20 14:24:35 CST 2011

"Obama’s comments in a recent '60 Minutes' interview ... didn’t air in
the show’s Dec. 11 television broadcast but [were] included in the
full interview video that CBS posted on its website that day.

"The '60 Minutes Overtime' video shows Obama telling correspondent
Steve Kroft:

"'The issue here is not going be a list of accomplishments. As you
said yourself, Steve, you know, I would put our legislative and
foreign policy accomplishments in our first two years against any
president — with the possible exceptions of Johnson, F.D.R., and
Lincoln — just in terms of what we’ve gotten done in modern history.
But, you know, but when it comes to the economy, we’ve got a lot more
work to do.'"

  http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1211/70684.html#ixzz1h6lu5zXr