[Peace-discuss] Fw: Guest Commentary Submission

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 24 09:19:20 CST 2011

This is what I submitted to the N-G a month ago, as yet unpublished. They're very committed to the Big Lie, but I'm glad to see Nocera on the case. Ritholtz was the first to apply the phrase. Wallison is the primary advocate, but it was also the publication of the Morgenson-Rosner book six months ago that fueled broader publicity. Nocera doesn't mention that, probably due to the usual NYT "collegiality."

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/24/opinion/nocera-the-big-lie.html?hp