[Peace-discuss] Fw: Guest Commentary Submission

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Sat Dec 24 21:18:00 CST 2011

the N.G. probably thinks its a little white lie
or maybe they want to just let sleeping dogmata lie.

There are so many Big Lies somnambulating lately
that its hard to consider which one is the really
big lollapaloozic one that should be called "The Big Lie".

This seems more like a cloaking distraction.
A mac may cover freddies fannie.

mony a mickle maks a muckle.

I think that the really admirably large lies should have people killing
and dying and reshaping geography, etc.,
in the defense of their pseudovirtue.

Now I am wondering if the big lies should be rated by
their popularity (numbers of those deceived),
some hedonic or sadistic scale measure of deceit or cleverness
(obviously subjective), or some other index
of satisfaction, dissatisfaction, perplexity, surprise
schadenfreude. It really gets complicated because
clearly there seems to be similar masochistic enjoyment gained
from being lied to as there is from promulgating and disseminating lies.

The most sadistic thing to do seems to be telling the truth (in love)
to those who dwell on a doily of tergiversations.