[Peace-discuss] HAPPY NEW YEAR !

David Johnson dlj725 at hughes.net
Sat Dec 31 20:20:39 CST 2011

To each and everyone who I am sending this message to, with a Happy New Year greeting.
 I consider all of you Working Class Heroes / Heroines who have a proven track record of struggle for a better world and an end to ; capitalist / corporate / neo-liberal-conservative exploitation and brutality !
Although we may at times disagree on tactics, we all share the same values and goals.
So as 2012 begins, lets double are efforts and make  our world a more ; free, prosperous, compasionate, healthy, secure, peaceful, just and SANE world !

In Solidarity

David Johnson
Champaign, IL.