[Peace-discuss] U.S. journalists call Cairo violence "government-sanctioned, " journalists say "pro-govt mob" hunting journalists

E.Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Wed Feb 2 12:15:28 CST 2011

In the US they generally send in the paramilitary police but since
at least some of the police are non-compliant, Mubarak and Co seems
to have hired other goons.

It's a shame that the citizens have been disarmed.  Whips and machetes
just dont have the range and power of a .45 ...

The Egyptian freedom fighters had best arm themselves, and soon.