[Peace-discuss] How government & business really work

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Sun Feb 13 20:07:49 CST 2011

Actually Heinlein is quoted as favouring stupidity as opposed to malice
as the explanation, his famous "Razor".
One imagines the flippantly misattributed Machete to be the reverse,
sort of a wild hack.

Erotomania can either be "hypersexuality" (nymphomania/satyriasis) or
some obsessive hyperamplification
of "unrequited love".

I am not sure if you mean the writer himself or his fiction to be
erotomaniacal, but certainly sexual
fantasy and vice versa are oft found in science fiction plots.

It used to be common to confuse Vonnegut and Heinlein.
Listen.  Billy Pilgrim has come unstuck in time.