[Peace-discuss] one week from Friday (2/25) - Bolokada at the IMC

Isak Griffiths Isak at Axioi.com
Wed Feb 16 15:17:53 CST 2011

Hi all,

This may be the coolest performance that Bolokada and Rhythm Manding have
!ever! given. It will be
   . the first with both traditional and contemporary rhythms
   . the most rhythms performed at any one performance
   . a bunch of rhythms we have never performed in public before
   . plenty of space to dance
   . a coat check available

We really hope to pack the house, so please share this information, tell
your friends, and come enjoy an *AMAZING* show!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU5OQqVng4M

Thanks!

Isak

PS:  Please forgive me if you are receiving this flier for a second time.
I'm losing track. I just really want to make sure I haven't forgotten you.