[Peace-discuss] Wisconsin Update

Corey Mattson coreymattson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 10:56:18 CST 2011

I heard in a Blo-No meeting last night that there are people from
Urbana-Champaign heading up to Wisconsin tomorrow (Sat.). Just wanted to
check on that - maybe we could work on central Illinois publicity when we
get back..... We have organized a car, possibly two, to head up for just the
day, coming back Saturday night.

--- Corey