[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Very helpful upgrade to cost of war calculator

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 10:43:03 CST 2011

TJ - whom I voted for - is already singing with the choir, but still I
think it is useful to be able to give numbers that have local meaning.

fwd:
----

I was working with the National Priorities Project's Cost of War
calculator while working on a blog post, and found they've recently
added a great new feature that could be really helpful when talking
to/about members of Congress. They just added "Congressional District"
to the list of regions for which you can see a cost of war breakdown:

http://costofwar.com/en/tradeoffs/

So now when you talk to/blog about a Member of Congress, you can bring
up the cost of the war to their specific constituents.
Enjoy.
DC

--
Robert Naiman
Policy Director
naiman at justforeignpolicy.org

Urge Congress to Support a Timetable for Military Withdrawal from Afghanistan
http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/act/feingold-mcgovern