[Peace-discuss] Main frozen event

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sat Jan 8 09:11:18 CST 2011

I put the flyers in your mailbox.  Does Obamacare cover frostbite?

The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from
the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and
thanks of man and woman - and has mine.

I'm afraid I have other priorities (in part thanks to you).

"Blow, blow, thou winter wind,
Thou art not so unkind
As man's ingratitude, as man's ingratitude.
Though thou the waters warp,
Thy teeth are not so sharp,
Although thy breath be rude, although thy breath be rude.

"My faithful friends draw nigh
And look us in the eye
It is a wealthy man who has good friends like you.
Through darkness, cold, and snow,
Wherever you may go,
You bear my friendship true, you bear my friendship true.

"Now warm these gentle folk
With maple, birch, and oak
And turn you front and back to feel the cheerful blaze
And be of cheerful mind
And bless the wintertime
Its calm and starry nights and bright and silent days."

"Blow, blow, thou winter wind," by William Shakespeare.