[Peace-discuss] Censor somebody...

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Mon Jan 10 13:41:22 CST 2011

On 1/11/2011 2:17 AM, rlangenh at illinois.edu wrote:
> Who i in th cross hairs here?
The answer to the immediate question is that it seems to be Brady of PA.

The answer to the broader question is that no doubt the average guy is
in the
crosshairs of the entrenched oligarchy at every level.

Targeting of an individual for political removal is far from calling for
their literal assassination, regardless of what allegorical rhetoric is
used to convey
the message and rouse activity.

>   Also, what are you trying to do?
Some people have made a ridiculous argument that the dumbing down of
the american people is due to chronic poisoning with fluoride.  I find
that to be highly unlikely considering the biochemistry of fluorine, but
one can hardly blame anyone for looking for some rational explanation
of mass stupidity.

Mass stupidity appears to be a more fundamental characteristic of
"masses of men" as Thoreau has noted.  No doubt an assumption of
the stupidity of the masses is the fundamental premise on which politics
in america is based.

While I am certainly not advocating violent overthrow, I can certainly
understand
why there are those in the society who might.  What effective tools have you
made available for effecting social change?

?