[Peace-discuss] US boat to Gaza - applications available

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 15:15:02 CST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: U.S. BOAT TO GAZA <ustogaza at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 2:57 PM
Subject: U.S. BOAT TO GAZA - APPLICATIONS NOW AVAILABLE
To: naiman at justforeignpolicy.org

    [image: boat logo]

Dear Friend,

Happy 2011 from the U.S. Boat to Gaza!   Thank you so much for your support
of this critical mission.  With your help and participation, we will sail a
U.S.-flagged ship, *The Audacity of Hope*, to break the U.S.-backed Israeli
blockade of Gaza this spring.

 We are writing to let you know, in case you don't already, that application
forms for those wishing to be considered as prospective passengers on *The
Audacity of Hope *are available*.  *Instructions for requesting an
application form are on our website,
www.ustogaza.org<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=wumi8ydab&et=1104222199491&s=5134&e=001hJyRCjwasILCFrE_BZR7ZBcx5F8xero52iRTDGkUhFYgsadgQ_VcCUj69cxeYz4iMld9vY5dQkpP_d00zos2H3n9TmW5j4ECv35Iun_XLH60tj-6O775lA==>
.  Completed applications must be received by email no later than 11:59pm
Eastern time on January 15, 2010 --  the signed notarized hard copy must be
received at our post office box by January 22.  Being a passenger on the
boat is not for everyone, and we urge you to think carefully about the risks
and benefits before making the decision to apply.   Please know that each
completed application will receive careful consideration - and also know
that we will only be able to accept a small percentage of the applications
we anticipate receiving.  Whether you will sail on the boat or remain on
land, we hope we can count on your continued engagement and support before,
during, and especially after the journey.

Our Outreach Committee is working to build a nationwide network of activists
who will help keep the U.S. Boat visible in the months before the voyage,
through teach-ins, film screenings and other events on campuses and in
communities across the country.  If you are willing to be part of that
effort in some way, please email us at ustogaza at gmail.com -- we will put you
in touch with others in your area who are organizing as part of the U.S.
Boat's growing national team.

For peace with justice,

U.S. TO GAZA

PURCHASE A SHIRT WHICH WILL HELP SUPPORT
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=wumi8ydab&et=1104222199491&s=5134&e=001hJyRCjwasIISK1CvI7N_ahsgyfHPubWn9L0QES6ey7kqsKRkMz5axW-pp0Dy_56xVw0g7yfT2eD9BuHbyrelHrdL6I18f4_qbr-jo1Pi0PxHfJzkgmiE1g==>
THE U.S. BOAT FINANCIALLY AND WEAR IT OFTEN TO SPREAD
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=wumi8ydab&et=1104222199491&s=5134&e=001hJyRCjwasIISK1CvI7N_ahsgyfHPubWn9L0QES6ey7kqsKRkMz5axW-pp0Dy_56xVw0g7yfT2eD9BuHbyrelHrdL6I18f4_qbr-jo1Pi0PxHfJzkgmiE1g==>
THE WORD FAR AND WIDE ABOUT THE U.S. TO GAZA
CAMPAIGN.<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=wumi8ydab&et=1104222199491&s=5134&e=001hJyRCjwasIISK1CvI7N_ahsgyfHPubWn9L0QES6ey7kqsKRkMz5axW-pp0Dy_56xVw0g7yfT2eD9BuHbyrelHrdL6I18f4_qbr-jo1Pi0PxHfJzkgmiE1g==>

[image: sarah]
 GET ON BOARD THE U.S. TO GAZA CAMPAIGN

VISIT WWW.USTOGAZA.ORG<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=wumi8ydab&et=1104222199491&s=5134&e=001hJyRCjwasILcdjnNjhQqeLK5PRM67mQNalkrNQDjaEPuZ-Xh8o0-OSIV5Nohi4hEXIvpSKhf2ZSMrP8YBIIQknLl7MVSF7Pwrg2jFOu6cDg=>

TO ENDORSE AND CONTRIBUTE

Thank you for your support.

email<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=wumi8ydab&m=1103566746262&ea=naiman%40justforeignpolicy.org&a=1104222199491>

<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&m=001GbafzQ3bCJtgBD8p30Rlww%3D%3D&se=001OnAoG7xeP7o%3D&t=001YCnMpHjHgW_FwETtlneAWg%3D%3D&llr=wumi8ydab>
<http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=news09>
This email was sent to naiman at justforeignpolicy.org by ustogaza at gmail.com |

Update Profile/Email
Address<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&m=001GbafzQ3bCJtgBD8p30Rlww%3D%3D&se=001OnAoG7xeP7o%3D&t=001YCnMpHjHgW_FwETtlneAWg%3D%3D&llr=wumi8ydab>
SafeUnsubscribe<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&m=001GbafzQ3bCJtgBD8p30Rlww%3D%3D&se=001OnAoG7xeP7o%3D&t=001YCnMpHjHgW_FwETtlneAWg%3D%3D&llr=wumi8ydab>™
| Privacy Policy <http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp>.
  US TO GAZA | PO Box 373 | Bearsville | NY | 12409

--
Robert Naiman
Policy Director
naiman at justforeignpolicy.org

Urge Congress to Support a Timetable for Military Withdrawal from
Afghanistan
http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/act/feingold-mcgovern