[Peace-discuss] How many kids did you kill today?

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sat Jan 15 13:49:48 CST 2011

...It would have been fitting if one of those raucous students at the Tucson
memorial had taken the opportunity during Obama’s final dose of rhetorical
treacle about  Christina Taylor Green to hold up a photo of an Afghan kid blown
apart last week courtesy of one of Obama’s Predator strikes. After all, the
President said apropos Christina, “I want us to live up to her expectations. I
want our democracy to be as good as she imagined it. All of us - we should do
everything we can to make sure this country lives up to our children's
expectations.”  You’re murdering children in Afghanistan, Mr Obama. One, two,
many, many Christinas.  Reform, or clamber in shame off your moral stump...

--from <http://www.counterpunch.org/>.