[Peace-discuss] Who's really encouraging killing in the US?

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sat Jan 15 22:37:22 CST 2011

"... the killings have become commonplace. They’re now just considered normal.
Massive death on a massive scale, but normal. We just put all the deaths at the
back of our minds. The football playoffs are this weekend. Got to pay the bills
this month. Life demands our attention. Anyway, it’s not as if we, the American
citizenry, are doing the killing. It’s the military and the CIA that are doing
it..."

http://www.fff.org/comment/com1101g.asp