[Peace-discuss] Some Phil Ochs songs fromthe 60's that have relevance today

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 17 21:20:01 CST 2011

Well, the music was well-received, but only by the 3 students attending. I think
that it would probably be better tactically to have a class based on the
experience of the soldiers' rebellion against the Vietnam War. I heard a while
back that Vietnam is rarely taught on college campuses. I wonder why?