[Peace-discuss] Fw: thank Olbermann

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 23 13:39:52 CST 2011

Sign the petition if y're so inclined... --Jenifer

--- On Sat, 1/22/11, Adam Green, BoldProgressives.org <info at boldprogressives.org> wrote:
Jenifer -- As you may have heard, last night Keith Olbermann stunned viewers by announcing that it would be his last show on MSNBC.

He thanked the 300,000 of us who successfully petitioned last November to get him back on the air. Details of the latest saga are still coming out, but one thing's for sure: Keith spoke truth to power and he deserves our immense thanks.
Watch Keith's final sign off -- and then sign our "Thank you, Keith" statement today.

Thanks for supporting Keith.
-- Adam Green, Stephanie Taylor, Michael Snook, Keauna Gregory, and the PCCC team

        Paid for by the Progressive Change Campaign Committee PAC (www.BoldProgressives.org) and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee. Contributions to the PCCC are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.