[Peace-discuss] Gaza Freedom Flotilla -- message from Ray McGovern from Greece

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.illinois.edu
Sat Jul 2 15:45:35 CDT 2011

(from Kevin Zeese via the ufpj-activist mailing list)
(more in another note to follow... -SL)

----- Forwarded message from Kevin Zeese <kbzeese at gmail.com> -----

Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 11:10:15 -0400
From: Kevin Zeese <kbzeese at gmail.com>
Subject: [ufpj-activist] Message from Ray McGovern from Greece
To: vfpaction <vfpaction at googlegroups.com>, VotersForPeace at yahoogroups.com,
	ufpj-activist <ufpj-activist at lists.mayfirst.org>

Below is an exchange I just had with Ray McGovern who is with the Gaza
Freedom Flotilla in Greece.

KZ