[Peace-discuss] who wants a US Boat to Gaza t-shirt?

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 18:05:36 CDT 2011

Yes, bring tee-shirts.
AWARE can sell some, though tee-shirts don't sell very well from our table.
It is more likely that members of AWARE would want to buy one.

I will take one.

ISO and SJP members might also.

-karen medina

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 5:12 PM, Robert Naiman
<naiman at justforeignpolicy.org> wrote:
> I have the opportunity to bring a bunch of US Boat to Gaza t-shirts to
> Urbana. How many should I try to bring? The idea would be to sell them
> on a sliding scale, $10-$20, as a fundraiser for the US boat campaign.
>

> --
> Robert Naiman
> Policy Director
> Just Foreign Policy
> www.justforeignpolicy.org
> naiman at justforeignpolicy.org

-- karen medina
"The really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." - Mark Twain