[Peace-discuss] Fw: [cchcc-l] CCHCC: Together, we are changing lives!

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 8 09:45:27 CDT 2011

For those not on CCHCC's list... --Jenifer

--- On Thu, 7/7/11, Allison Jones <allison at healthcareconsumers.org> wrote:
Dear Friends,

Earlier this month, you may have received a mailing from us titled "CCHCC:
Together, we are changing lives!" The mailing featured stories from
different people involved in the many different aspects of CCHCC. From the
Consumer Health Hotline clients that received desperately needed services,
to former staff and volunteers talking about how their lives have been
changed by CCHCC, to local residents involved in a CCHCC organizing
campaign, the stories in this mailing demonstrate the real importance of
CCHCC's work.

Through our service programs and community organizing campaigns, CCHCC is
changing the lives of our clients, our advocates and volunteers, the
individuals involved in our community organizing campaigns, and our staff
members. But don't take my word for it - read what people whose lives we've
changed have to say about CCHCC.

Click the link below to visit our website and read the compelling stories:
http://www.healthcareconsumers.org/index.php?action=Display%20Page&id=851

CCHCC's work changes lives for the better - whether it's the lives of our
clients who find hope and help where before there was none, or the lives of
the community members we help organize to address an injustice, or the lives
of our volunteers, advocates, and staff members who get "hooked" on social
justice work and go on to continue that work in other organizations in other
communities.

But we need your help to continue this work. I hope you will consider
supporting CCHCC with a financial contribution or with your involvement in
our work (or both!) so that we can continue the work of changing lives for
the better.

To make a financial contribution to CCHCC, visit our website here:
http://www.healthcareconsumers.org/donation

To stay involved, add your name to our e-mail list here:
http://www.healthcareconsumers.org/index.php?action=Display%20Page&id=674

If you have received this e-mail because you are already on our e-mail list,
feel free to forward this message to a friend.

As always, thank you for your support and your involvement!

Sincerely,

Claudia Lennhoff, Executive Director

Like CCHCC on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/healthcareconsumers