[Peace-discuss] Worst President Ever, Revisited

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigs.ag
Fri Jul 8 22:29:03 CDT 2011

W may be an idiot but he hardly deserves the credit for wrecking the
economy.  Any one who didnt see the collapse coming, even in the
pre-Clinton days, was probably not looking.

The NOLA thing is laughable even as an honourable mention.

The most interesting think to me is the underlying treatise.

Americans desire to be ruled by a wise, benevolent and good-looking king.

So that they can feel wise, good-looking, and benevolent in
their wretched and meaningless lives of vanity.