[Peace-discuss] The Real Picture

Harry Kelber hkelber at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 10 17:32:19 CDT 2011

I, Folks: I agree with the analysis of where we are. You¹ve made a detailed
and convincing case of what our two-party system has done‹and is doing‹to
the American people. I shall continue to do my bit in exposing the
hypocracy, corruption and criminality of those in power.

The situation becomes more outrageous every day, and I believe that at some
point, the American people will cry ³enough.²  Those who have remained
silent all these years will speak up. We will have our Egypt. All the best.
Harry

Harry Kelber, Editor
The Labor Educator