[Peace-discuss] Dave Zirin - 1p Sun July 24 on WILL-AM

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 17:19:46 CDT 2011

Dave Zirin is one of my favorites... especially impressive, as I'm not much of a sports fan. Don't know who Dave Zirin is as yet?? He's not just yr articulate sportscaster jock -- tune in and find out for yrself!!
If you live out of town, you can listen on yr computer at yr convenience. Well worth the time and trouble --  --Jenifer