[Peace-discuss] no thanks, with a grateful heart.

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Sat Jul 23 10:06:14 CDT 2011

Anti-war Bible scholar Laurence Vance is ungrateful for the American
military-

He writes:

Sorry, soldiers, I don't thank you for your service.

    * I don't thank you for your service in fighting foreign wars.
    * I don't thank you for your service in fighting without a
      congressional declaration of war.
    * I don't thank you for your service in bombing and destroying Iraq
      and Afghanistan.
    * I don't thank you for your service in killing hundreds of
      thousands of Iraqis and Afghans.
    * I don't thank you for your service in expanding the war on terror
      to Pakistan and Yemen.
    * I don't thank you for your service in occupying over 150 countries
      around the world.
    * I don't thank you for your service in garrisoning the planet with
      over 1,000 military bases.
    * I don't thank you for your service in defending our freedoms when
      you do nothing of the kind.
    * I don't thank you for your service as part of the president's
      personal attack force to bomb, invade, occupy, and otherwise bring
      death and destruction to any country he deems necessary.

Thank you for your service? I don't think so.

http://lewrockwell.com/vance/vance250.html