[Peace-discuss] At Long Last, House Debates and Votes on Libya War Powers

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Fri Jun 3 20:23:30 CDT 2011

"The Obama Administration's war in Libya has been illegal under US law since May
20, but the House of Representatives decided to give him a 14 day extension
anyhow, as a vote largely along party lines saw Rep. John Boehner's (R--OH)
tepid resolution on the conflict pass by a vote of 268-145."

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/06/03/981820/-At-Long-Last,-House-Debates-and-Votes-on-Libya-War-Powers-