[Peace-discuss] Some good YouTube videos from June 4th, 2011 rally to support Bradley Manning at Fort Leavenworth Kansas

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 11:23:38 CDT 2011

Speaking of Courage of Conscience and Whistle Blowers persecuted and prosecuted by the US Gov't (which seems to have turned into the USSR Gov't): Have you all been following the case of the US against Thomas Drake? Excellent article in May 23rd New Yorker Mag by Jane Mayer bro't me to tears -- I'm afraid it's all over, folks. Confirmed by Seymour Hersh yesterday on DN! re his article on the US and Iran in the June 6th New Yorker Mag and his assessment of Obama and who's really running things. Chilling doesn't come close. --Jenifer

--- On Mon, 6/6/11, Karen Medina <kmedina67 at gmail.com> wrote:Some good YouTube videos from June 4th, 2011 rally to support Bradley
Manning at Fort Leavenworth Kansas
* CodePink, "if he did this, then he is a first rate whistleblower":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOp3fd-TFAQ
* Great view of the long long line of supporters:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hljcKya9PA

* Some images of Iraq Veterans Against the War near the end of this,
is this Scott???? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_1EHCd3kso

* Great comments from Veterans for Peace, and good signs, [this was a
rally from September 18, 2010 at Fort Lewis, Washington though]:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAj8Cvs7t9U&NR=1
Courage of Conscience Award from Veterans for Peace