[Peace-discuss] Fw: UPDATE: Wisconsin

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 16:23:52 CDT 2011

Oh yeah...Fingers crossed crossed crossed...

--- On Mon, 6/13/11, Michael Snook, BoldProgressives.org <info at boldprogressives.org> wrote:

#yiv1902890265 , #yiv1902890265 td, #yiv1902890265 font {font-size:10pt;}
#yiv1902890265
#yiv1902890265 td p {margin:0em;}
#yiv1902890265 p {margin:1em 0em;}
#yiv1902890265 td div p {margin:1em 0em;}

 Jenifer,
BREAKING: It was just announced in Wisconsin that the unprecedented recall elections of Republicans will take place August 9.
And we're on offense! If we win, it will be a major defeat for Gov. Scott Walker's war on working families -- and be seen nationally as a major accountability moment.
Can you help us stay on offense by making calls to key Wisconsin voters soon?
Yes! I'll make calls from my home -- show me the various shifts!
No, thanks -- but I'll donate $3 to support this recall campaign.

Before the calls, we'll get an insider update from top organizers -- including our staffer on the ground in Wisconsin.
Our state-of-the-art calling system is easy to use, and you'll get all the training you need. Then, we'll call Wisconsin voters in swing districts.
This is a fight that matters not just in Wisconsin, but for the whole country. Can you sign up to make calls from home?
Yes! I'll make calls!
No, thanks -- but I'll donate $3 to support this recall campaign.
Thanks for being a bold progressive.
-- Michael Snook, Keauna Gregory, Stephanie Taylor, Jeremy Feigenbaum, Caroline Dean, and the PCCC team

Want to support our work? We're entirely funded by our members—no corporate contributions, no big checks from CEOs. And our tiny staff ensures that small contributions go a long way. Chip in today.

        Paid for by the Progressive Change Campaign Committee PAC (www.BoldProgressives.org) and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee. Contributions to the PCCC are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.