[Peace-discuss] 1919 Hitler letter reveals seeds of ethnic cleansing

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigs.ag
Wed Jun 15 03:33:18 CDT 2011

Interesting it is, but anti-semitism [sic]
and ethnic cleansing in Germany already had a lengthy history
of a few hundred years before Hitler's gang came to power
bearing a message that resonated
with what was already in the hearts
and minds of the German people.

After WW1's disgrace the Germans were seeking a scapegoat and the
Jews were close at hand.

Likewise the hapless Americans grooving on the fundamental un-love
between the islamophobic west and their semitic objects of reproach,
bow before their imperialist high priests as they offer up a daily
blood sacrifice of fresh "pig's blood" [sic] hoping to purge their sins
upon the fallen and scorched carcasses of their likewise hapless victims.

So very different from Hitler's barbaric haircuts.  So civilized.