[Peace-discuss] Alfred E. Obama, Dictator, Emperor, King of the Earth.

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigs.ag
Thu Jun 16 17:08:41 CDT 2011

Emperor Norton actually had some good ideas, like abolishing the
Republican and Democrat parties,
and building a bridge and a tunnel across the bay.  As far as we know,
Norton was a kind
man who didnt torture, butcher, perforate with projectiles, or burn any
children to death.

Hitler and Norton may been "crazy".

Hillary and Nobama are not crazy.  They're just plain mean.