[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Palestinians await the Gaza flotilla

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 12:07:01 CDT 2011

Ya'aqov Ziso sent us: >
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/watch-palestinians-await-the-gaza-flotilla-1.370458

On the radio yesterday, I heard an interview with an Israeli
spokesperson. He was saying that the people on the flotilla were armed
with biological weapons and were going to use them on the Israeli
soldiers, therefore they were going to do everything they could to
keep the flotilla from getting to Gaza.

[side note: It is much better to copy and paste the article if you
can, rather than just the link. At my pet-sitting jobs (for instance),
my network connections are often incredibly slow and it takes a long
time to load the advertisements and video advertisements to the point
that I never get to read the article or even the title.]