[Peace-discuss] Mona Eltahawy

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Wed Mar 2 09:35:59 CST 2011

I didn't say I agree with everything she has ever done or said, so
this is not a response to what I wrote. I said the piece you posted
was a sectarian hatchet job in its characterization of Mona's remarks
at J Street, and posted the link to her remarks so that people could
see for themselves what she said, rather than taking Ikhras' word for
it.

Is Ikhras a trustworthy source on these matters? Here is its political
line on J Street:

"J-Street is far more harmful than AIPAC."

- Arab Zionists Speak At J-Street Conference
http://ikhras.com/2011/02/arab-zionists-attend-j-street-conference/