[Peace-discuss] Japanese warning

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sat Mar 12 11:42:41 CST 2011

Interesting.  I gather the Chicago-based Exelon Corp. (with some 17 nuclear
reactors?) wants to build a second one in Clinton, and to that end has been
showering the  Republican congressman in the 15th IL  CD with cash for years.
Now that Tim is safely voting against money for war in the Mideast, maybe we can
get him to vote against nukes, too, and disappoint his corporate backers.