[Peace-discuss] 4pm today 3/15: Re: NPRE to Host Seminar on Japanese Nuclear Accident

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.illinois.edu
Tue Mar 15 11:07:32 CDT 2011

"Evolving Issues Regarding Japan's Damaged Nuclear Plants"
from the chair of UofI's Dept. of Nuclear, Plasma and Radiological Engineering

4-6pm *today*, Tue 3/15
room 1122, NCSA building, 1205 W Clark St
  (parking on Mathews and along Clark)

It'll be interesting to see what tack they take... I'll attend this if I can.

----- End forwarded message -----