[Peace-discuss] Congress Must Debate the Libya War

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Mon Mar 21 13:25:39 CDT 2011

I understand the threat much more clearly and it really does make so more
sense to worry about war when it is framed in the spectral context of
"President Palin".

*

And this one woman, she was 23 or 24 And she was laying on the bed And
you knew she was going to die... And, erh, we gave her a bottle of
shampoo...