[Peace-discuss] A new left/right antiwar movement?

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigs.ag
Tue Mar 22 18:28:30 CDT 2011

I thought that too, Mort.

Amazingly, I was not consulted.

I suppose the local PTB decided I was too busy teaching pig farmers down
in Jiangsu to be bothered with such trivial matters that they could
manage on their own.

My interpretation is that a vetoing No by those who could veto would
have been interpreted as an act of aggression against those with ardor
for the resolution.