[Peace-discuss] Anti-war presidential candidates

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigs.ag
Tue May 10 22:56:59 CDT 2011

Sandie Crosnoe has warned repeatedly about the validity of the Gingrich
threat.
Gingrich is hardly anti-war in any sense
although like any foul liquid he could take
the shape of what ever bottle he is poured into.

I've heard Gingrich speak.   He sounds good until you start
to notice what he is saying.