[Peace-discuss] Letter to N-G

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Thu May 12 20:56:13 CDT 2011

It needn't even go that far. People call you a conspiracy theorist when they are
unable to refute your account of how something actually happened.

E.g., the US for two generations worked in various ways to control Mideast oil:
that's true, but to say so makes one a conspiracy theorist within the limits of
allowable political debate in the US.

It's a great self-sealing ideological system.