[Peace-discuss] entrapment/paid informants/surveillance: Report on the Manufacturing of the 'Homegrown' Threat, from NYU Center For Human Rights & Global Justice

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.illinois.edu
Thu May 19 11:35:39 CDT 2011

"U.S. Must Stop Targeting Muslims in Counterterrorism Investigations"
"CHRGJ: Use of Paid Informants, Surveillance, and Manufactured Plots Raises Serious Human Rights Concerns"

   http://www.chrgj.org/projects/docs/targetedandentrapped.pdf

[From the NYU Center for Human Rights and Global Justice, via Christine Gauvreau and
the United for Peace & Justice mailing list.  Thought both AWARE and CUCPJ might find
this interesting. - Stuart]

----- Forwarded message from Christine Gauvreau <chris_gauvreau at comcast.net> -----