[Peace-discuss] A Christian heresy

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigs.ag
Thu May 19 19:06:31 CDT 2011

Rapture theology is a "damnable heresy" as Simon Peter might have said
in so many words.
I can imagine his actual description was quite emphatic.

The pervasiveness of the rapture theology among supposedly literate
people is difficult to reconcile.

People seem to like following a speckled guy with a flute.