[Peace-discuss] Fake democracy

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigs.ag
Thu May 26 21:21:05 CDT 2011

Hairy Reed was careful to oppose the Patriot Act as a  perversion of the
Bush Administration when
the Dims were not in power.  Of course it was a perversion of the Bush
Administration.  But
now it's essential to national security.

Don't worry.

The courts are there to protect you in case your rights are violated.

Actually this is not "Fake Democracy" but it is "Democracy, American-Style".

By the way, what is the name of the New National Holiday?  Enquiring
minds want to know.