[Peace-discuss] Fwd: [ronpaul-305] Fw: URGENT: Libya Vote TOMORROW

"E. Wayne Johnson ???" ewj at pigs.ag
Tue May 31 19:33:55 CDT 2011

Vote on Kucinich resolution.

"Pursuant to section 5(c) of the War Powers Resolution (50 U.S.C.
1544(c)), Congress directs the President to remove the United States
Armed Forces from Libya by not later than the date that is 15 days after
the date of the adoption of this concurrent resolution." H.CON.RES.51.IH
<http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c112:H.CON.RES.51:>