[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Veterans to stage protest at Tim Johnson's office this Thursday on the Eve of Veterans' Day

C. G. ESTABROOK cge at shout.net
Mon Nov 7 17:19:47 CST 2011

We'd be glad to have you on "AWARE on the Air" next week.

As his voting record makes clear, Rep. Johnson, tho' a Republican, is
closer to your three points of unity than are his Democratic
opponents, remarkably enough.

The tendentious account of Johnson's not being pro-veteran - because
he's voted against war funding - comes from a pro-war group, IAVA,
opposed to anti-war Representatives of either party.

And I'm sure you're aware of administration efforts to co-opt Occupy
groups (cf. Van Jones' "American Dream") and similar efforts as MoveOn
and other Democratic party fronts did in 2008.

They're even more worried this time.  Regards, CGE