[Peace-discuss] Appeal from Coalition Against NATO/G8 War & Poverty Agenda (in Chicago, May 2012)

Stuart Levy salevy at illinois.edu
Sat Nov 12 11:03:01 CST 2011

In May, 2012, NATO and the G8 will meet in Chicago.  Organizers are
seeking permits to demonstrate "within sight and sound", and the City is
stonewalling.  They need support in their meetings with City officials...

    1) Sign the petition to the City of Chicago at www.CANG8.org
<http://www.cang8.org/>You can also make a contribution there.

    2) Write a statement supporting the right to march and send it to us
at cangate2012 at gmail.com <mailto:cangate2012 at gmail.com>.

    3) To endorse the protests, go to
https://nationalpeaceconference.org/NATO_G8_protest_support.html, or
        write to cangate2012 at gmail.com <mailto:cangate2012 at gmail.com>

    4) Print out and distribute copies of this statement, attached along
with a list of supporters of our demands for permits.
5) And then *march in Chicago on May 15th and May 19th*. Publicize the
protests.Join us!

*For more info: **www.CANG8.org* <http://www.cang8.org/>* or email us at
**cangate2012 at gmail.com* <mailto:cangate2012 at gmail.com>