[Peace-discuss] Champaign police

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigs.ag
Mon Nov 21 21:26:56 CST 2011

This is by no means an isolated incident with the Champaign police,
but it is the normal fruit.  I have had some conversations with
"Champaign's Finest".  This is exactly how they are.

Perhaps it's also what the Good People of Champaign want?

/...a long train of abuses and usurpations,
pursuing invariably the same Object
evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism,
it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government,
and to provide new Guards for their future security...
/